[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Project structure and Seam

speleomaniac do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 13 05:28:13 EST 2007

My main problem here is that I have to create eclipse projects fitting under our naming conventions and try to keep the project structure as close as possible to Maven.

This brings us to second problem of course, after Seam Facet default project creation, if I go and modify the project name and change the source/resource folders, JBoss Tools and Seam get crazy, I start receiving exceptions....

I am not copying the stacktrace here but if anybody is interested...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4112503#4112503

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4112503