[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: JBPM and Seam problem

trouby do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 13 07:49:51 EST 2007

For deployment only? what do you mean by that?

So what came out of this ticket? none yet?

So what is the best practice in production use right now?
modify components.xml, deploy, then clean components.xml?, this sounds too dirty to me..

Anyway, I would like to deploy processes out of my ear file, thus I'm using jbpm.getProcessDefinitionFromXml which works but for the first time it thorugh the exception as I mentioned below.

any clue about this issue?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4112539#4112539

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4112539