[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: External AJAX access to webremote?

dakna do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 13 09:24:46 EST 2007

I'm also interested in this topic, and with a quick search I came up with this thread:

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4069622#4069622

Maybe in this case it is also a cross domain policy problem, because of the different http port (80) of your static pages in comparison to your app server port (8080). Besides that, what about your static customer pages? I guess they don't have the same domain, so this is also not possible due to cross domain policy.

btw, I would love to see Seam remoting supporting this like EXT JS does:

http://extjs.com/deploy/ext/docs/output/Ext.data.ScriptTagProxy.html

No hands on experience on that, let me know if I'm wrong.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4112577#4112577

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4112577