[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: TransactionTable HashMap

manik.surtani@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 13 09:38:33 EST 2007

Hmm, I can't seem to recreate this.  Running the code you provided in a loop and then inspecting the size of the 2 maps, I see they're both 0.

The cleanup is called in the afterCompletion() call in the Synchronization registered with the transaction manager.  Do you see this being called in your logs?

Also, do you know if this happens all the time, or only on failing transactions that rollback or on remotely originating transactions?  All stuff you would have simulated for your profiler session.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4112583#4112583

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4112583