[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: configuration question

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 14 07:59:48 EST 2007

[url]This way it seems like transactionManager and other stuff does not get injected for some reason. I cannot tell why. Also in the documentation it says, seam-gen generates "jboss-beans.xml" file but I cannot seem to find it.
It would be great if someone said I am barking at the correct tree. [/url]

This is a bug in the docs which I fixed (a hangover from an older test container).

You should just need to copy the ds to the bootstrap folder for it to be picked up. Have you tried that? By default, seam-gen projects use the default datasource.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4112909#4112909

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4112909