[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Suggest Seam with Icefaces

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 14 08:49:46 EST 2007

"objectkk" wrote : It is possible to run IceFaces applications on Websphere Application Server (WAS).

Ask on the icefaces forum

anonymous wrote : My Question is, can I run IceFaces applications developed with Seam on WAS ?

We don't have an example for this, but I expect the answer to be the same as to the first q.

anonymous wrote : can I decide which module I want to use in Seam ?

Yes, see for example the JPA or hibernate examples which run without EJB3

anonymous wrote : can I just use IceFaces support for UI and leave all other modules ?  will it run on WAS ?

If you just want Icefaces, then don't use Seam ;)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4112923#4112923

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4112923