[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: DL - JBoss4.2.0 startup & deployment problem

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 14 09:13:42 EST 2007

"dlnet" wrote : The jbossweb-tomcat55.sar directory is getting copied from my application on which I am working and I have removed the existing jbossweb.deployer from JBossAS4.2.0.

Umm, well, that's just not going to work.  Stick with the jboss-web.deployer and if you've somehow customized the jbossweb-tomcat55.sar in your old AS version, port the changes.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4112935#4112935

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4112935