[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JBoss Messaging 1.4 - no clustered post office?

bodrin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 14 09:53:10 EST 2007

Thanks, Tim!

The example works fine (nice ant scripts :), so I suppose the problem is in my code and I have to investigate it ..

I saw your comment at JIRA: "MessagePullPolicy no longer exists"
So, message redistribution is enabled by default and there is no way to be disabled any more, right?

The other question still remains - is there a way to disable the round robin behaviour of the ClusteredConnectionFactory?

I need a way to choose the cluster node and use it if it is up and running. The HAJNDI provides a way to do it, and if the ClusteredConnectionFactory favours the local queue it will be ok I think..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4112958#4112958

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4112958