[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrappedCallableStatement

cybercollege do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 14 15:53:25 EST 2007

Thank you Jaikiran for the your assistance. I am using Eclipse, I have added jboss-common-jdbc-wrapper.jar file which contains the org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrappedCallableStatement;
but when I try to import as follow:

import org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrappedCallableStatement;

I get the following error:

The import org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrappedCallableStatement
cannot be resolved.

There are so many other classes in org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc and I have tried importing a few and they are imported successfully. I don't understand what's the problem with the one I need to import.

If you (or any body) has any suggestion, please reply.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4113076#4113076

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4113076