[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: OSGi Deployer on MC 2.0

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 16 06:07:54 EST 2007

"vbatista" wrote :
  |   I have read on these forums that jboss 5.0 Beta3 will have the microcontainer 2.0, and that this version of the MC will have an OSGi deployer. Can any one confirm this? Is there any planned date for the release of JBoss 5.0 Beta3?

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=117317&start=10
Beta3 --> next week.

"vbatista" wrote :
  |   If my assumption is wrong, is there any one who have already integrated any  OSGi framework with JBoss (fenix, equinox,..), even if this in not a full integration (Classloader issues, ...)?

Since it's really easy to swap the ClassLoader with current Deployers implementation, perhaps you can look at what I had in mind with my first shot at our OSGi - using existing OSGi frameworks to delegate the classloading to their CL implementations.
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/projects/osgi/trunk/

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4113202#4113202

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4113202