[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: [newbie] Problem passing parameters

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 16 17:39:40 EST 2007

"german.otero" wrote : Ok, In this example, we have a MessageManagerBean that is Session scopped. so it has the reference, is the same as the entityHome. or any Session Bean then holds the reference.  this session bean, will have the reference to my selected object, until the end of my session.. or i need to say to him Hey destroy anything because i finish my work..

A conversation provides an implementation of this idea and allows you to scope your "session" to the natural length of the user's interaction

anonymous wrote : On the other hand suppouse that when i click the view/edit button, open a popUp window, so a single user, with single session, can open 2 AType for edit.... 2 windows, 1 session bean... ERR.... it must be other way to pass object form one page to other.. thinking that i do not have a conversation...
  | i'm starting a conversation, with an object.

Use a conversation :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4113243#4113243

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4113243