[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Trouble W/ NullPointerException

nathandennis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 17 01:29:32 EST 2007

changed it to

  | List resultList = entityManager.createQuery("select s from " +
  | 				"Server s where lower (s.status) = :param order by s.usedspace desc")
  | 				.setParameter("param", "online")
  | 				.getResultList();

same error.

i did find my entityManager is null for some reason. once again, i think this is a misconception of ebj3 that i must have.
i have even tried switching these to stateful beans and still null entitiyManager.
i should point out that this is a seam-gen base i am working off of. i have used entityManager.persist, create, remove etc. else where with no problem. it only happens when i have it in an object that i have called using "new"

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4113279#4113279

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4113279