[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - JMeter and Seam

burakbayramli do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 17 03:47:43 EST 2007

Hi all,

We have a small test app which we are trying to load test using JMeter. Any experiences, suggestions in this area? We used JMeter on a Struts applications before, and we used the same recording technique on our Seam app, but was not able to replay the recorded scenario back. We get this

@In attribute requires non-null value:

message. The recording method we used was creating a Http Proxy on JMeter, testing our app manually, then replaying the scenario. We are on JBoss 4.2, Seam 2.0.

Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4113298#4113298

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4113298