[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Two browser tabs : basic question

damianharvey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 17 07:01:57 EST 2007

I tried to recreate your issue but if I attempt this, Hibernate throws a anonymous wrote : org.hibernate.StaleStateException : Batch update returned unexpected row count from update [0]; actual row count: 0; expected: 1
I'm glad you raised this though as I'll make sure I handle this error. Not sure why it's not generating this for you though? How do you do your delete? Something like this?myList.remove(selectedObject);
  | entityManager.remove(selectedObject)

Cheers,

Damian.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4113359#4113359