[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Adding New User Problem

tushar.joshi@e-zest.net do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 17 08:03:05 EST 2007

Hello Friends,

I have added user as an Actor for tasks so that this process get authorised to that user.

Now I have another problem.

In my process, Employee user enter form data and click on "Save" button.
Supervisor should able to Approve/Reject it.

So process like create form -> Review

I have set Review task for supervisor actor.

When i log in as Supervisor role,i can see Approve/Reject buttons.
But when i log in as employee role, i still see Approve/Reject buttons.

So in this case security fails.

What should i do so that supervisor only able to approve/reject process.

Thanks.
Tushar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4113370#4113370

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4113370