[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Problem with jBPM libraries in Portal and Seam

speleomaniac do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 17 08:16:35 EST 2007

Hi everybody,

after the news that Seam 2 is functioning with the JBoss Portal, I just made a test against 2.6.3.

Only thing I made complexer then the example is to use the pageflow instead of normal JSF navigation and that is the thing hurt me.

It looks like there is a dependency at portal.sar (in the lib directory) to jBPM. It looks like a really old version of the library.

I try to replace the jBPM with in portal.sar with 3.2.1 but that break something in the JBoss Portal.

With old version in place, I am getting this exception,

Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.jbpm.jpdl.el.i
pdl/el/ExpressionEvaluator;)V  at org.jboss.seam.bpm.Jbpm.startup(Jbpm.java:76)

Is it possible to update this libraries or is there way to make sure it would not collide the version I have in my EAR archive.

Thx in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4113373#4113373

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4113373