[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Outjected variable as parameter for enhanced EL

mahbe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 17 09:35:22 EST 2007

Hi,

how can I get an outjected object as a call parameter for an action method in a Facelets XHTML page?

In DataTable its easy by using

But if I haven't got a data table, i've no idea how to do that with enhanced EL. Nested EL expressions obviously doesn't work (choosenCustomer is outjected here by @Out and present if I check it with #{choosenCustomer.name}):

  | <h:commandLink id="back-customerdetails"
  |                           value="Back to details"
  |                           action="#{ChooseCustomer.showDetails(#{choosenCustomer})}"/>

And that one doesn't work, too - as expected:

  | <h:commandLink id="back-customerdetails"
  |                           value="Back to details"
  |                           action="#{ChooseCustomer.showDetails(choosenCustomer)}"/>

Is there any solution with enhanced EL or am I doomed to use page parameters?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4113403#4113403

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4113403