[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Dashboard configurator disrespects theme setting

roth do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 17 09:51:11 EST 2007

Hi

I renamed and adapted the renaissance theme slightly to match our CI, then I removed all other themes (including renaissance) from portal-themes.xml, leaving only my new company theme in there.
I then changed the default theme to my company theme in default-object.xml.

This works nicely except for the dashboard editor, which somehow seems to depend on the presence of the renaissance entry in portal-themex.xml.

Should I file a bug report about this?

Thanks,
Tobias

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4113408#4113408