[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Jboss jBPM/jBoss ESB link

Arutha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 17 10:52:49 EST 2007

Additionally, is there a place where I can read predeclared variables?

					 <variables>
  | 						<variable esb-name="eVar1" jbpm-name="counter"  value="45" />
  | 						<variable esb-name="BODY_CONTENT" jbpm-name="theBody" />
  | 					 </variables>

For example, the ESB variable "BODY_CONTENT" seems to already exist. What is this? I'm assuming this line retrieves the complete body of the message? (though if so, why set the objects attached to the body in seperate variables)

As I understand it, "name" results in a message.getBody().get( "name" ). Is this so? I'll be happy to be forwarded to some literature where I can find  answers my questions, I can't seem to find much documentation on this mapping ~~.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4113438#4113438

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4113438