[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: FaceletViewHandler handleRenderException

rhyland do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 17 11:55:07 EST 2007

I seem to have fixed this problem by doing the following in pages.xml:
(Added code in bold)

<page view-id="*">
  |     	<navigation>
  |             <rule if="#{not identity.loggedIn}">
  |                 <redirect view-id="/WelcomePage.xhtml">
  |                 	<message>Invalid username or password entered</message>
  |                 </redirect>
  |             </rule>
  |         </navigation>
  |
  |         <navigation from-action="#{userHome.logout}">
  |             <redirect view-id="/WelcomePage.xhtml"/>
  |         </navigation>
  |     </page>

I don't see the NPE happening in the logs anymore and my error message is displayed to the user (along with the built in 'Login Failed' message).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4113463#4113463

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4113463