[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Trouble W/ NullPointerException

nathandennis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 17 14:06:42 EST 2007

pete,, i apologize. i know you have to be tired of telling people that. i found the rest of what i needed in some of your other post.

  | ReturnServerLocal host = (ReturnServerLocal) Component.getInstance("returnServer");

not only did instantiating the object correctly fix my NPE,,, if fixed the log not working mystery... which when i think about it now,, makes really good sense that it didnt work without being properly wrapped.

i have to say after four days of beating around the bush trying to figure out something so simple,, that was the sweetest infinite loop i have hung my app server with in a while.

post your donate button and i'll buy you a beer.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4113518#4113518

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4113518