[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: What is the timeline for 2.0.1?

norman.richards@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 17 18:38:26 EST 2007

Given that that most of the Seam team will be on holiday for most of the rest of the month, I'm fairly certain we won't get a GA until early January.  Right now there aren't enough big fixes to warrant a CR2, so I'd recommend either using a CVS build or backporting the fix to your 2.0.0.GA.

There is a seam dev google group, but most of the issue discussion takes place on the respective JIRA issues.  You can join the seam-issues list to monitor JIRA changes.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4113593#4113593

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4113593