[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Strange behaviour when replacing nodes catched

dancantong do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 18 11:49:32 EST 2007

Hi!
I'm testing the cache service I'm using in my application based on JBoss Cache and I have a strange problem.
I have selected LRU replacemente polityc, and I've created the following test.
I set a maximum number of nodes in cache, I fill them with data, then I read every one except one, then I insert one element more. Then the least frequently used (the one wich I didn't read) should be replaced with the new one inserted.
Well, that not happens. In fact, when I try to retrieve the node that not should be in cache (because it was replaced), it is in cache.
But if I start a debug session in Eclipse then the test ends correctly with the replaced node not found in cache.
What's happening with these?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4113865#4113865

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4113865