[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Default message.properties

holmes.j do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 18 16:26:17 EST 2007

I'm having some problems with the default message.properties and how to override them.

I've managed to override a few of the messages...

  | org.jboss.seam.loginSuccessful = Aren't you cool #{identity.username}?
  | org.jboss.seam.loginFailed = Invalid username/password combination.
  | org.jboss.seam.notLoggedIn = You need to login

But that last one doesn't work.  I'm not sure which events line-up with which messages.  And for that matter, I don't even see where the default messages are stored.

Is there any place that points out the connections between the messages and what's provided so I can override it?

-Jason

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4113983#4113983

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4113983