[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Portal 2.6.2 with CAS on different Server

Soon5 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 19 01:24:02 EST 2007

Hy There,

I am running a JBoss 4.2.1 environment with Portal 2.6.2 deployed. I am using CAS Authentication, which works fine.

Now I tried to move the CAS Webserver to another JBoss Server on a differnet machine. I changed the settings in the context.xml file in the portal-server.war folder. When I try to log in, I am redirected to the CAS Login Page. Login works, but the redirect to the portal not. I get the known "unable to validate certificate" Exception.

I think I just have to Install some certificate on my machine or whatever. The point is, i am not very firm with all this ssl stuff, and everithing I read about it was written very confusing.

Thanks for any help provided.

Greetings Soon5

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114067#4114067

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4114067