[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: seam-gen : reverse DB : many-to-many convention ?

atao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 19 04:30:20 EST 2007

I haven't try to use seam-gen to generate many-to-many relationship from DB.
But I use the new generate-ui target to do it from existing classes.
It needs changes not only in view  templates (view, list and edit.xhtml.ftl) but also in EntityHome.java.ftl.

About M2M and reverse DB: you should be able to find a old thread in jira where the seam team discussed this issue

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114120#4114120

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4114120