[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Memory leak in JBossWS 2.0.1 native and JBoss 4.2.1

aon72 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 19 05:24:27 EST 2007

We expose a Webservice by means of a stateless session EJB3. After a huge amount of requests we encountered a out of heap memory. We analysed the problem with the aid of a Java profiler and found, that the instance count for classes like org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.binding.SOAPBindingJAXWS or org.jboss.ws.core.CommonBindingProvider increases by 1 per request.
The same problem occured with JBossWS 1.2.1 and JBoss 4.0.5. Our first approach was to find a patch. Google told us of an issue JBWS-1860 that described our problem, but this issue seems to be disappeared on JIRA.

Is there any solution to this problem?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114141#4114141

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4114141