[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - task priority of tasks in task-node

chocopie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 19 05:39:24 EST 2007

Hi,

A task-node can have one or more tasks. My question: Is there an order which task should be first or last executed? In which order are the tasks executed?

I see in the doc, a task can have a "priority" property with "highest,high, normal,low. lowest".
I defined a test process definition, which has 2 tasks in a task-node. And I set task1 with prioirty "high" and task2 with "normal". Although, the task2 can be excuted before task1.

Do I understand the priority of task wrong?

Thanks and regards
Chocopie

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114147#4114147

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4114147