[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: session timeout handling

threeps do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 19 07:12:16 EST 2007

Thanks for your reply

I've tried your suggestion, it doesn't help my situation but i've left the code in (i'm sure i would have had conversation timeout problems at some point...).

I get the impression that the technique you speak of would only have an effect if a user was still able to follow a link - ie if the convo was ended and they clicke a link they would be redirected.

The problem here is more that the entire app goes 'dead' and nothing is clickable. It seems to happen after 10 minutes, even tho i have my tomcat session timeout set to 45 minutes, and conversation timeout set to 5 minutes (although this only applies to background conversations so the session timeout should take presidence)

any other input appreciated, cheers

-Rich

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114169#4114169

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4114169