[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Why my jbpm-console does not recognize jbpm4jsf

pedroluppi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 19 11:53:03 EST 2007

It is in the same place of web.xml.
I am work with cvs code version 3_0_13_1. I am thinking that is problem of the version of the plugin that generate and the jbpm-console.
I copy some java classes (in tag and aplication) of version 3_2 and its reconized the jbpm data form, but the button generate does no work.

Have some documentation of what taglib jbpm and tf is corresponded in html ? i can change the ui to genarate html.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114294#4114294

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4114294