[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: JBoss Hanging on start up during Web Service ServletCont

alessio.soldano@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 19 12:24:35 EST 2007

"hopkinst" wrote :
  | Web Service B has a ContextInitialized piece that runs when it is deployed.  Inside of Web Service B (which has already ingested via wsimport Web Service A prior to packaging as a WAR and deployment on the same server)  an instance of web service A is created via service and port.
Could you please post here the source code where you do this so that we can better undestand what might be wrong?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114317#4114317

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4114317