[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Configuration for Visual JSF for JBoss 4.0.5

WE-energies2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 19 13:03:36 EST 2007

I created this simple JSF test app in Netbeans 6.0, that runs great on TomCat 6.0.13 and GlassFish servers.

And now I am trying to go get it to run on JBoss 4.0.5.

I did get a Seam version of the sample app to run on JBoss 4.2.2 but I recreated this app with the Red Hat Developer Suite.

I have tried so many lib. configuration, I will have to re do the design to get to the original server errors.

Is there a link to explain the needed lib to get JBoss to run JSF?

12:00:46,964 INFO  [TomcatDeployer] deploy, ctxPath=/JBossDD, warUrl=.../tmp/deploy/tmp19273JBossDD-exp.war/
12:00:47,901 ERROR [[/JBossDD]] StandardWrapper.Throwable
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.init(FacesServlet.java:165)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java:1105)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:932)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.loadOnStartup(StandardContext.java:3951)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4225)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:759)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:739)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:524)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114329#4114329

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4114329