[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Transactional Method Flush

DiegoCoronel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 19 14:27:52 EST 2007

 Hey, how can i make a method flush when it runs with success.

I have managed Bean

  | @Name("cadastroFornecedoresBean")
  | @Scope(ScopeType.SESSION)
  | public class CadastroFornecedoresBean {
  | 	@In(create = true, value = "#{almoxarifadoFacade}")
  | 	private IAlmoxarifadoFacade almoxarifadoFacade;
  | .
  | .
  | .
  | try {
  | 			almoxarifadoFacade.persistFornecedor(fornecedor);
  | 			resultList = new ArrayList<Fornecedor>();
  | 			fornecedor = new Fornecedor();
  | 			facesMessages.addFromResourceBundle(FacesMessage.SEVERITY_INFO, "#{msg.SUCESSO}");
  | 		}
  | 		catch (Exception e){
  | 			//How to get the exception ?
  | 		}

my facade

  | @Name("almoxarifadoFacade")
  | public class AlmoxarifadoFacade implements IAlmoxarifadoFacade {
  | .
  | .
  | .
  | @Transactional
  | 	public void persistFornecedor(Fornecedor fornecedor) {
  | 		em.persist(fornecedor);
  | 	}

so.. if my persist throw any exception my managed bean isnt getting it..  the entityManager flush after my managed bean method, how can i do to my facade auto flush when the method finish ??

Sry about my english.

Ty

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114369#4114369

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4114369