[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: Unwaring web app - leaves some files in the war

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 19 14:41:59 EST 2007

I tried something. Instead of exploded directories, I packaged the war into a file, and the ear into a file. Now I am seeing the same results you are seeing. I though you stated that you were using exploded directories?

Here is my directory/file structure (starting with the deploy directory):

deploy/inear.ear/meta-inf/application.xml
deploy/inear.ear/webapp.war/index.jsp
deploy/inear.ear/webapp.war/web-inf/web.xml
deploy/inear.ear/webapp.war/web-inf/lib/stuff.jar
deploy/inear.ear/webapp.war/web-inf/classes/config.properties

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114375#4114375

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4114375