[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - UNC file path is not accesible

jprakash76 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 19 16:16:41 EST 2007

Hi all

I am using JBOSS-4.0.5.GA, In my web deployment descriptor, I define a remote system directory using UNC Path. I am file not found exception.

java.io.FileNotFoundException: \\4csdc01\home\JayaprakashK\iWarrantyCPTAssets\InfraFile\maps\BusinessPartnerMap.xml
	at org.jboss.net.protocol.file.FileURLConnection.connect(FileURLConnection.java:94)
	at org.jboss.net.protocol.file.FileURLConnection.getInputStream(FileURLConnection.java:103)

..

Is this a problem with JBOSS?..

Also, I found a bug (JBAS-3775) related to UNC?.. Is that still open?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114399#4114399

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4114399