[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JBoss Portal 2.6.3 download

viggo.navarsete do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 19 17:47:22 EST 2007

Hi Thomas! I know you are a clever guy with lot's of inside information about JBoss, so please enlighten me if you can:
I've posted comments on several threads about a JSR-301 portlet bridge implementation that JBoss "some project" is implementing. As far as I understand, the JBoss Portal guys are working on such a bridge, refer to this post:
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=125942
I've also the impression that the Richfaces team is implementing such a bridge, refer to this issue:
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=125942

Am I missing something here, or are they talking about two completely different things? And if they do, which one should I use when I want to "portletify" my Richfaces JSF web application?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114435#4114435

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4114435