[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JBoss Portal 2.6.3 released

wesleyhales do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 19 17:56:04 EST 2007

RichFaces released the bridge(Richfaces only) with 3.1.3 this week. We are working on adding Seam portlet functionality to that same bridge now. We leveraged the Myfaces/Oracle 301 impl. and followed the spec while adding our enhancements for RF and Seam. The only thing that remains is code changes in the Seam code base.

There are only a few problems with conversations/login/exception redirects, and some may boil down to something weird going on with uncommitted transactions.
afaik there is only 1 301 bridge in JBoss and it's housed in the RichFaces svn repo.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114439#4114439

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4114439