[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: SelectItems and cache

damianharvey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 20 05:55:30 EST 2007

"pete.muir at jboss.org" wrote : It does? I can't see one...

  | There is no support for caching created s:selectItems lists. If you want it, file a feature request. Following a recent conversation with Gavin I figured out how to make it work nicely.
I just saw it in the code completion on an s:selectItem using JBoss Tools. It claims that valid attributes are: cache, cacheKey, config, hideNoSelection and value (hmm, label and var are missing. Didn't spot that before.)

Sounds like this is a mistake in the JBoss Tools config. I'll dig a bit deeper.

Pete, not sure if you needed a JIRA but I've created one anyway : http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBSEAM-2415

Cheers,

Damian.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114573#4114573