[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Connecting to Oracle (Driver Class is empty)

karypid do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 20 06:08:08 EST 2007

Ok, I've been trying to reproduce this behaviour for the past 3 hours! I've managed to find the concrete circumstances of when this happens. It's weird:

What works: create a connection profile with correct settings. Start the seam project wizard and select that connection profile. No problem at all.

What is broken: edit an existing connection profile and make a change to its settings (e.g. the JDBC connection URL). Start the seam project wizard and you'll see that the "Driver Class" error occurs.

I'm filing bug reports for this and the typo right now.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114577#4114577

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4114577