[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Identity.loggedIn and Session expiring

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 20 06:31:23 EST 2007

"b.reeve" wrote : anonymous wrote : Not yet implemented. This is the best way to do what you are AFAICS.

  | Does this mean that there are plans for adding this to future release?

Yes, the sessionExpired event will be added.

anonymous wrote : 1. Also, Is there a way I can disable Seam from adding the default seam messages to FacesMessage apart from giving a value for that key in the resource bundle?

Thats the simplest way, but there are other ways depending on the particular message you are trying to hide.

That pages.xml ruleset isn't valid - this is equivalent and valid

<page view-id="/login.xhtml" >
  |    <navigation from-action="#{identity.login}" >
  |       <rule if="#{identity.loggedIn AND loginBean.navigation eq 'pageA'}" >
  |          <redirect view-id="/pageA.xhtml" />

etc.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114593#4114593

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4114593