[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Two browser tabs : basic question

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 20 07:19:29 EST 2007

Not removing @DataModel, just removing the ability to pass objects inside of iterations using extended EL. The ability to pass an ID would still be there of course, but that doesn't meet your obfuscation requirements (which I agree with on a conceptual level). However, there is both Gavin's conceptual point, and the problem that we get more questions on the forum about why this doesn't work than any other. No conclusion has been reached for now.

JBSEAM-2391 - we need to document clearly what works and doesn't as everyone is just confused atm.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114607#4114607

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4114607