[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: queue not bound

bidhudas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 20 07:38:05 EST 2007

Hi,

I am trying to configure JMS queue in JBOSS. I have added the following entry in jbossmq-destinations-service.xml

<mbean code="org.jboss.mq.server.jmx.Queue"
  | 	 name="jboss.mq.destination:service=Queue,name=WebResponse">
  |     <depends optional-attribute-name="DestinationManager">jboss.mq:service=DestinationManager</depends>
  |   </mbean>

But the same was not listed in JNDIVIEW.

Whenever I tried to lookup this queue(ctx.lookup(queue/RequestQ) getting the following error. It will be of great help if any body can help in resolving this issue

javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: queue not bound
at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getBinding(NamingServer.java:529)
at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getBinding(NamingServer.java:537)
at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getObject(NamingServer.java:543)
at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.lookup(NamingServer.java:267)
at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(Unknown Source)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Unknown Source)

Regards
Bidhduas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114612#4114612

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4114612