[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: Unwaring web app - leaves some files in the war

lovelyliatroim do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 20 07:50:35 EST 2007

Ok interesting update!!

Downloaded the 5.0 beta2 again today, set the one up on my windows box and set up on my linux box, started both up!!

Took a look in the work directory for the jmx-console.war on my linux box and i have no web-inf dir, take a look on my windows box and i do have it!!!

Something not right going on there!!

Im also having another issue and wondering is there any relation, i should post in the right forum but just want to ask do you think there is any relation going on. Im in the process of setting up my development environment and want to hot swap/deploy my code. Ive read about what i have to do
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=ExplodedDeployment
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=DeployTipsAndBuildSampleScripts

So i have my exploded ear and i have eclipse exporting my classes to the exploded directories. I then have an ant script which touches my application.xml and web.xml but i dont get any reload. Jboss does not respond!! Has this any relation to what im experiencing with above ?? or should i just post in the "deployment" forum and see what they say?

Cheers Peter,
LL

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114614#4114614

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4114614