[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: s:button loosing param value with s:convertDateTime?

terryb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 20 08:17:59 EST 2007

Ops didn't see what i was cutting/pasting. I have since upgraded to Seam 2 but page parameter conversion errors are getting worse. I have tried following ways  but get class not found exception for both.

  | <param name="settlementDateFrom" converterId="javax.faces.convert.DateTimeConverter" value="#{paymentReconciliation.settlementDateFrom}"/>
  |
  | OR
  |
  |  <param name="settlementDateFrom" converterId="org.jboss.seam.ui.converter.DateTimeConverter" value="#{paymentReconciliation.settlementDateFrom}"/>

I have an other post with more details on this here:

http://jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114495#4114495

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114630#4114630

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4114630