[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Securing gwt pages

milesif do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 20 08:22:00 EST 2007

Hi everybody,

I set up gwt and seam and it works fine. Now I am trying to secure my gwt .html pages using

anonymous wrote :
  |     <page view-id="/protected/*" login-required="true" />

but it seems that only .xhtml pages can be protected that way. So I tried to embed my html page in a .xhtml, but when the page is loaded the gwt generated java script complains that it is running in the wrong context.

Has anybody tried to do something like that ? Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Ciao Francesco

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114634#4114634

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4114634