[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam PDF with content-disposition=attachment - is it pos

norman.richards@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 20 19:13:18 EST 2007

There was already an open JIRA issue (http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBSEAM-2366) for this, and by happy coincidence I wrote the code for it a couple days ago.  I've just checked it in.  I'll get docs in shortly, but for now just add disposition="attachment" to your <p:document> tag.  I may change the name to something more obvious before the final release.  (or I may keep it like that to be clearer to people who understand the HTTP concept)

Also note that the PDF support no longer does the HTML redirect.  The redirect is done at the HTTP level, where it should have been done all along.   I'd love to get some feedback on how it's working, especially from IE users.  (I only have Safari and Firefox locally and have to jump through hoops to get to a windows machine)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114844#4114844

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4114844