[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Locale selector can not change the locale on Seam 2.0.0.GA

thejavafreak do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 20 22:11:43 EST 2007

Dear all,

I faced a problem on locale selector as defined in documentation. Everytime I hit the submit button, it doesn't change the locale as written in the documentantion. OTOH, it goes back to the default locale. If I wanted to be able to change the locale, I must set it up from my browser first. I didn't encounter this problem during the Seam 1.2.0.GA usage. Did anyone encounter the same problem as I did? I also could not find a samples on this too to reproduce the problem.

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114872#4114872

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4114872