[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: A customer JSF tag to display Graphics2D in Seam PDF out

norman.richards@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 21 00:09:23 EST 2007

Ok, I've adapted your code and checked in the results.  Take a look and tell me what you think.   Right now it would look like:

The only problem I'm having is that I have to explicitly set the look and feel.  On the mac, the default look and feel does not seem to render to anything useful.  If I set the look and feel to something neutral, it works fine.

UIManager.setLookAndFeel(UIManager.getCrossPlatformLookAndFeelClassName());

Did you run into this problem?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4114878#4114878

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4114878