[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - When session replication starts?

barabaka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 21 10:32:54 EST 2007

The question is when the replication of session actually starts?

Consider the following scenario: we have serializable object let's call it SessionData which we put into the session. Then we make change on SessionData property, for instance
sessionData.setName("new name");

Of course the code above will not trigger replication immediately, but will the sessionData object be replicated after some period of time or we need to call session.setAttribute() explicitly?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4115006#4115006

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4115006