[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Exiting on IOE : java.io.InterruptedIOException: Operati

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 21 10:58:41 EST 2007

"kenubie" wrote : Anyone knows the solution to the original post ?
  | Does not seem like there was a solution?

That because there is no problem.  :-)
For the 10,000th time DEBUG != ERROR

  | Connection c = ConnectionFactory.createConnection(); // => DEBUG messages about connection construction
  | try
  | {
  |    // do stuff
  | }
  | finally
  | {
  |    c.close(); // => DEBUG messages about connection close (including IO/interrupted, etc)
  | }

Now if you got an I/O execption when you didn't close the connection
then there might be problem, e.g. I/O read timeout => network split.
That's why the message is logged at DEBUG.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4115026#4115026

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4115026